Quickly Identify Internal And External Threats - Find The Truth And Neutralize The Risks
If someone lies to get a security clearance, they’ll probably lie to keep it.
No government wants that risk.
PJM Integrity Assessments facilitating EyeDetect tests for government, helps find the truth about an applicant’s background and keep ongoing tabs on personnel. Military, police and intelligence agencies worldwide use this advanced technology to quickly and cost effectively detect deception.
To identify internal or external threats, use the best lie detector, EyeDetect, to do the following:
- Identity trustworthy job applicants
- Continuously monitor personnel
- Efficiently run security clearances
- Improve border security (screen visitors, refugees)
- Uncover the truth in investigations
Effectively vetting new hires and personnel reduces risk and threats to governments and communities. Screening tests take 30 minutes and test results are ready in less than 5 minutes. Investigative tests take only 15 minutes.
7 Reasons Government Agencies Love EyeDetect
- Save time & money finding job applicants with clean backgrounds
- Test on 4 areas of concern at one time to discover any “issues.”
- Efficiently monitor current employees or contractors.
- Accurately conduct investigations to find the truth.
- Technology encourages confessions—applicants think twice about lying.
- If polygraph is required, use EyeDetect+, the world’s first automated polygraph.
- Helps in investigative interviews (pre- or post-test).
Agencies tasked with investigations can use EyeDetect to get faster closure by conducting reliable lie detection tests on suspects onsite or offsite..
EyeDetect can be used to test for espionage, sabotage, terrorism, murder, trafficking, or any other crime.